REPROVING devil/demon/dragon/alien worship (biblical ufology)

Discuss topics about the word of God.
Dan
Flock

REPROVING devil/demon/dragon/alien worship (biblical ufology)

Postby Dan » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:50 pm

This guide builds upon the stories (themes) of Watchmen and Mysteries established in recent posts.

There are some hot topics in the news today. Christian case makers may soon have to deal with a Disclosure event of alien contact with our governments, which will fit in with evolutionist dogma.

If and when the end begins, I bet we're going to have tons of people, especially the youth, saying things like "oh, it's like in Independence Day; it's like Star Wars, Men in Black, Elysium, or Avengers. Now we need the government and superhumans to protect us from the horrible crisis that they engineered." Unfortunately, many people are ignorant enough to give the bad guys everything that they want, including their consent and maximum benefit of the doubt.

The modern UFO sensation began in 1947 with Roswell. Israel, the key prophetic centerpiece for the End, was re-founded in 1948-1949. Moreover, Jerusalem was recaptured in 1967.

I like to aim for brief posts of about 7 verses with commentary to show how they logically connect and enhance each other. Here are the top 7 verses that I think give us a compelling portrait of the alien-demonic New Age deception during the last days. Notice how so much of this stuff has already been predictive programed and foreshadowed in the state-owned media and popular culture.

However, I am not using Revelation 9:1-2 and 11 as one of my top 7 operative verses, merely setting the stage and context. These top 7 verses are those I think, altogether, best establish the credibility of my topic title, and thesis.

Revelation 9 describes an army of demonic locusts, black smoke, and probable dimension/realm portals. Black smoke circles in the sky are being witnessed by some people and news. This language and imagery of wormhole/stargate is similar to the work being done by European government-grant scientists at CERN superlab. They are working on a particle physics accelerator, built to to hypothetically probe new dimensions and detect the Higgs Boson aka "God particle".

Revelation 9:1-2, 9:11 (KJV)
1 And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit.
2 He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft.

9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

9 and 11 are numbers associated (in biblical numerology) with humankind, chaos, and the devil. That's why they like 9/11. It's a tribute to their idol, Satan. They also used 9/11 as a false flag day in 1973 to screw over Argentina and install bankster government. You can check out evidence on youtube of a satanic smoke face in the towers, implying the use of thermite, on top of many other flaws in the official story.

In other words, demonic-alien invasion will be part of the Revelation endgame. Then government will be saying something like "look at the horrible crisis that [government] we caused, now the answer is more(!!) big government." As we read in Revelation 9:1, God will allow them this victory. They want hell on earth, so they'll get what they covet so zealously. It's their religion: aliens, power, and money.

Now, regarding actual xeniobiology (extraterrestrial life), Got Questions notes that the Bible does not expressly rule out ET/UFO http://www.gotquestions.org/aliens-UFOs.html

Regardless, devil/demon/dragon/alien worship is bad. It is always bad, whether they are Nephilim from Planet X or Y, or exclusively demonic-aliens and nasty offshoot races from all that genetic mixing and self-defilement that they like to do. Genesis speaks on the Nephilim activities in more detail, and the corruption and filth that they wrought on the land was a major causal reason for the Flood judgment. Humans were shareholders in that sin, and most of the kingdoms, nations, and people were in bed (politically and culturally speaking) with their Nephilim and fallen angel ‘overlords.’

Let’s consider Isaiah 13:4-11, which some of us think is describing a future alien invasion. Recall that the Lord often uses foreign invasions (wars) and civil wars as instruments of judgment. Read carefully (special attention to Isaiah 13:5; all Is. 13 underlined parts are my addition):

Isaiah 13:4-11 (KJV)
4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.
5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Upon closer attention to detail, to me this reads as if much larger, and far more devastating, than a run-of-the-mill invasion or textbook war.

There is some distinctive aircraft-like imagery described in a vision of Zechariah:

Zechariah 5:1-4 (ESV)
5 Again I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, a flying scroll!
2 And he said to me, “What do you see?” I answered, “I see a flying scroll. Its length is twenty cubits, and its width ten cubits.”
3 Then he said to me, “This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole land. For everyone who steals shall be cleaned out according to what is on one side, and everyone who swears falsely shall be cleaned out according to what is on the other side.
4 I will send it out, declares the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter the house of the thief, and the house of him who swears falsely by my name. And it shall remain in his house and consume it, both timber and stones.”

Daniel 9:27 is an important prophetic verse on the Antichrist’s covenant with the nations. Given all the above, its plausible that New World Order will happen after an “alien skirmish” and disclosure event. They will offer the “order” and false peace and security for the “chaos” that they caused. “Order out of Chaos” is a central operating theory of the Illuminati and synagogue of Satan. They create the chaos and then impose the centrally planned order. Notice the phrase “on the wing of abominations” (shall the Antichrist come) and make desolation.

Daniel 9:27 (ESV) And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Ancient people and cultures have been wise (as in generally aware) of demonic shady business for millennia. Ezekiel 13:20 presents an interesting verse that requires some commentary. Bacchae are associated with demons. They wore magic bands (kesatot) and would use these, and rituals, to try and entrap souls. This could be as simple, in practice, as seducing greedy men with "magic bands" of wealthy jewels, from which they build up the demonic seduction. Magic bands, then, is largely synonymous with kesatot, and Bacchae. This stuff (basic, and advanced deceptions) have been going on for a long time.

Ezekiel 13:20 (ESV) “Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am against your magic bands with which you hunt the souls like birds, and I will tear them from your arms, and I will let the souls whom you hunt go free, the souls like birds.

There is also speculation from some Bible teachers that Joel 2 may be describing an alien-demonic invasion. Pay attention to some of the careful word choices:

Joel 2:3-10 (KJV)
3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

This next verse shows us that humans will choose to worship devils:

Revelation 9:20 (KJV) And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Lastly, Satan is identified figuratively (and possibly in the flesh) as a great dragon who will demand (via his Antichrist human puppet) the world worship him.

Revelation 13:4 (KJV) And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Summary

Revelation 9:1-2, 9:11 KJV

Isaiah 13:4-11 KJV
Zechariah 5:1-4 ESV
Daniel 9:27 ESV
Ezekiel 13:20 ESV
Joel 2:3-10 KJV
Revelation 9:20 KJV
Revelation 13:4 KJV

Return to “Bible Study”