Nephilim (biblical mythology)

Discuss topics about the word of God.
Dan
Flock

Nephilim (biblical mythology)

Postby Dan » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:42 pm

We need to be watchmen (Ezekiel 33:6-7) and case makers that people be not deceived and marveled by the armies of darkness. Ephesians 6:12 teaches us more on the reality of spiritual warfare. This intro will be the groundwork of my next study guide.

Zeus is identified as Satan in Revelation 2:12-13.

12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

The Norse, Greco-Roman, Egyptian, and Hindu pantheons (4 of the best known, ancient mythologies of lasting influence) all have similar traits: superhumans, civil war among demigods, polytheism, pantheism,

(From Hindu) Devas vs. Asuras is comparable to Marvel Civil War. Devas (self-styled benevolent) deities are family related to Asuras (power-seeking). Altogether, these are Nephilim, the spawn of fallen angels. Nephilim are giants, with a likely theory of demonic-human mixed genetics (DNA). Ronald Reagan did warn the United Nations about how maybe we needed the threat of alien invasion to "unite" and "end" the nuclear-scary Cold War.

Genesis 6:1-4 is the origins story for Nephilim. Ancient mythologies such as Celtic and Native American also align with timeline and archetypes (demigods).

Genesis 6:4 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. (ESV)

Genesis 10:8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

Nimrod was a first anti-christ mortal figure, who founded the Babylonian system of empire. He is the historical Sargon of Akkad. Marduk originated as the apotheosis of the biblical Nimrod.

"It is Mercury of the Sibylline and Virgillian gospels - the holy scripture of Caesarean Rome... Mercury's theological life began in ancient Babylon, where he was known as Marduk. The Bible calls him Merodach, the Hebrews called him Enoch, the Egyptians called him Thoth, the Scandinavians worshipped him as Odin, the Teutons as Wotan, and the Orientals as Buddha. Livy says he was introduced to the Romans in 495 BC as a Latinate version of the Greek God Hermes" (Saussy p.59).

Nimrod/Marduk/Odin/Zeus, in the person of anti-Christ and Satan's spirit, founded the "rulership of evil" per Saussy's book Rulers of Evil. The Illuminati network is the synagogue of Satan. Illuminati media and certain conspiracies are real and evidential. The Bible tells us that the world lies:

2 Peter 3:5-7 (NIV)
5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

They deliberately forgot; as in, the lie of cosmic through macro evolution! The Bible is an ancient book of accurate prophecy, without a single error. Also incredible is the biblical description of “water formed from water (peaceful, planned)” contrasted with the evolutionist origins story of Earth “formed from rocks and fire (violent, chaotic), including liberal denial of the global flood event.

Acts 19:27 And there is danger not only that this trade of ours may come into disrepute but also that the temple of the great goddess Artemis may be counted as nothing, and that she may even be deposed from her magnificence, she whom all Asia and the world worship.”

2k years later is Artemis is a dead goddess (deceased religion). Acts 19:27 guys (the angry locals who worshipped Artemis, and other gods) knew what they were talking about. Christianity displaced and soft conquered the Roman culture and most of the polytheist pantheons. The ancient martyrdom and Holy Spirit overcame many war-seeking strongholds; this leads into the case-making longer papers (search terms) of:

(KJV) this is a key verse; notice the word marvel. v15 expands that the devil's servants also use "angel of light" tactics

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

(ESV) another key verse, this establishes that the devil is the "god of this world" during the church age, consistent with biblical language on (false) gods, goddesses, idols, heroes/giants, and demigods. Academically speaking, then, it is not heretical for me or others to (academically) identify the devil as the god (small g) of this world during the church age.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Why should Christians care about biblical mythology? Because it’s in the Bible! There are more and practical reasons, too. I use different translations within the same study guide for a few reasons: to gain clarity and value from languages (gain vocabulary) across time, to gain context, to be non-dogmatic about translations of God’s Word, and of course to share and explain the gospel knowledge. Often I favor ESV because its better and clear for the “plain English.” I look for things that have case making value for my ministry unto agnostics and non-Christians.

The people need to know the glorious light and truth of the gospel. That is why we must anchor our case making, teaching, speaking, writing, and whatnot, in the power of the Holy Word. Indeed there is power, knowledge, love, and healing in spending time with the Holy Word of God. Amen.

Summary

Revelation 2:12-13 KJV
Genesis 6:1-4 ESV
Genesis 10:8 KJV
2 Peter 3:5-7 NIV
Acts 19:27 ESV
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV
2 Corinthians 4:4 ESV

Return to “Bible Study”